[3830] KsQP N9NM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm_barb@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] KsQP N9NM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 18:11:05 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2020

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    6
----------------------------
Total:  157     0       0  Mults = 70  Total Score = 33,170

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I had a great time doing this contest. The bands were so full of KS ops, I heard
so many folks on 20, 40 and a few on 80 meters. Around 3:30PM on Saturday,
conditions changed; suddenly I couldn't hear any stations on 20 meters (solar
event?). But I still found plenty of folks on 40 meters to keep me busy for the
rest of the weekend. Many thanks to the organizers of this fine contest! Also,
thanks very much to all of the ops who drove many many miles to give us new
counties. They all were so patient with all of us, even though they must have
been so tired and worn. I really enjoyed this weekend!