[3830] WAE CW PY2ZEA(@PS2T) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2zea@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW PY2ZEA(@PS2T) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 15:49:26 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: PY2ZEA
Operator(s): PY2ZEA
Station: PS2T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SP

   80:  115     0    30
   40:  291   328    41
   20:  469   549    45
   15:  348   390    41
   10:  112    48    30
-------------------------
Total: 1335  1315   475  Total Score = 1,258,275

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

On Saturday: nothing heard on 10M
On Sunday: good but short opening on 10M
Europeans peaked 599+ but mainly "big guns".
The casual ops seemed to miss (or ignore) the opening and remained on other
bands.

Before, I used to work WAE from Europe with the big stress of getting the QTCs
right.

This was my first WAE from DX with no stress with QTCs. Just to push the right
buttons at the right moment...

In the USA, people talk about the "Suffering Sixes"
In Brazil, we are the "Suffering Southerns".
We are 90 degrees off when North Americans are beaming to Europe.
And we are 90 degrees off when Europeans are beaming to North America.
So,I missed several EU mults, even with 1 kW  and 5 over 5 stack.

73, Ville PY2ZEA OH2MM