[3830] NAQP CW K3EW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, phillipbarsky@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K3EW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2020 00:19:49 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K3EW
Operator(s): K3EW
Station: K3EW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD

   80:   93    29
   40:  168    42
   20:  121    36
   15:   15    10
Total:  397   117  Total Score = 46,449

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Northwest

Comments:

Great fun. Started on 40, tried 15 at 1900Z and stuck around about 20 minutes
waiting for signals to pop out of the noise. Then S&P on 20, some runs on 40
but major runs on 80 ( which was very hot) later in the evening. Ended up last
hour 0330-0430 on a relatively quiet 40 and picked up loads of West coast states
plus Hawaii. 20 is tough with only wires but 160 meter loop antenna performs
admirably on 40 and 80.  Thank you to all the PVRCers who checked in on multiple
bands.
One of these days I'll have to try assisted just to get the score higher to help
the club- tough teaching old goat new tricks. Hope my relatively miniscule score
helps the cause
73 to all Stay Safe Stay Well