[3830] CWopsT WB8JAY QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB8JAY QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 22:52:30 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 29

Call: WB8JAY
Operator(s): WB8JAY
Station: WB8JAY

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): :60

Total:  20  Mults = 20  Total Score = 400

I planned on working the 1300 utc cwt today. I hiked 3 miles, which the last
part was a steep climb from 800 to 1200 ft elevation. Got to the 1200 ft point
called Buzzard's Roost and pulled out the qrp gear. I made a quick discovery,
that I did not have the jumper cable to go between my rig and tuner for the
random wire. BUSTED! Did manage to bike 2.5 miles later today, to Schoenbrunn
park to work the 1900 utc cwt. Everything was in order and I proceeded to work
the cwt. Lesson learned. Do an inventory before hiking with qrp gear! de wb8jay