[3830] IARU VK2PN SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk2pn@bigpond.net.au
Subject: [3830] IARU VK2PN SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 01:53:07 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: VK2PN
Operator(s): VK2PN
Station: VK2PN

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: Home

   40:  181     0      19      12
   20:  178     0      17      15
-------------------------------------

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Thank you all who called.
This time (despite that we are in the solar minimum still) it was fun.  Started
little slow, but picked up the pace soon.  Best time when the bands (both 40 and
20) were open to US and it was possible to work at very good rate.  Signals were
strong, the noise not too high.
Regrettably not too many JA stations and EU was not represented here "down
under" as strong as expected.  I guess that it was the conditions.  I've
tried to run the predictions for the day and it did not match the reality.
It was good to hear all the "big guns". Thanks.
One happy contester
de Patrick VK2PN