[3830] IARU N5YJZ SOAB(A)SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N5YJZ SOAB(A)SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 17:40:49 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: N5YJZ
Operator(s): N5YJZ
Station: N5YJZ

Class: SOAB(A)SSB LP
QTH: Los Gatos
Operating Time (hrs): 3:32

   40:           2      2       0
   20:          39     11       7
-------------------------------------
Total:   0      41     13       7  Total Score = 1,980

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

It was challenging day for me. At the start there was feedback into the mic that
was caused by common mode on the foot switch. The ferrite cores ordered in June
got lost by USPS and the replacement order is due in on Tuesday. While fix the
feedback issue I pulled a back muscle. this lead to the other side of my back to
start hurting late in the day. My migraine cause me issues at time with
translating call signs. So I need to work more phone contest and build up my
translating skills such that I do not have to actively think. I did have fun in
the evening working EU and Asia.