[3830] IARU K3WJV SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3wjv@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K3WJV SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 16:51:18 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: PA

  160:    8             4        2
   80:   75            14       12
   40:  249            24       33
   20:  379            32       34
   15:  140            18       20
   10:   24             7       13
-------------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Although this is the best score I have posted in IARU it is very similar to my
recent entries.  I generally just have fun and fool around.  Only had one 30
minute run on 20mtrs so did lots of hunting and tried not to work too many one
point Q's.  I did call many friends though to help them attain bigger numbers.
Maybe next year I will try to do more running and do some so2r.  I need some
more antennas to be able to split up 10 thru 20 on both rigs so there wasn't
much need to go so2r in this one coupled with just doing s&p.

I shut down at 0545z and didn't bother to try and get up early to grab some more
Q's.  Enjoyed the 10 & 15 mtr condx.

Rural wooded location 1255ft ASL

FT1000MP & Acom 2000a
K3/P3 & KPA1500

2el K4KIO 5 band Hexbeam @30ft  G-450A rotor & Green Heron controller
Inv vees @ 50ft for 40m-80m-trapped 160
Rx ant - 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbog

SO2R >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-relays-W2VJN stubs
       (not full blown so2r yet - need 2nd beam)

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger