[3830] IARU IK7YTT SOAB(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU IK7YTT SOAB(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2020 15:48:51 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2020

Call: IK7YTT
Operator(s): IK7YTT
Station: IK7YTT

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20
Radios: SO2R

  160:   21      18     3       20
   80:   41      67    13       32
   40:  107     167    23       35
   20:  173     765    39       43
   15:  106     357    22       34
   10:   44      97    11       19
-------------------------------------
Total:  492    1471   111      183  Total Score = 1,496,166

first time to operate in mixed category. was not easy at all.

also the log did't help with cluster,multiplier and spot.
i basically used it just to record all the qso without any support.
this let me lose a lot of time in operations. i hope to understand soon the
reason!!!!

Nice propagation almost all the night on 20m. that was the best band.
10/15 was bad on Saturday , just few stations with low signals but was a
surprise to have 15 cw open till late on saturday night.
was not excepting all the activity in 160, especially in ssb.
still don't have the final antenna on 40mt so i lost some qso on that band for
sure and decided for a 2hr nap at 5am.
Nice signals on Sunday on 15mt cw&ssb, better then 10mt

Generally great participation and a lot of fun.
should have done more cw then ssb but is not my specificity, so as first attempt
i'm satisfied.

see you in next contest
73 andy ik7ytt