[3830] ARRL June VHF NJ8M Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mbaileycrna@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF NJ8M Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 12:46:02 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2020

Call: NJ8M
Operator(s): NJ8M NS0R
Station: NJ8M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 19:27

    6:  327   127
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  327   127  Total Score = 41,529

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I did not have anything up for 6 meters before the contest. I built a 6 meter 5
element beam using ARRL OWL optimised data and old broken cushcraft parts. I put
together a Penninger Radio Tipper to put a mast and rotator up 28 feet. I ran
the coax into the house through basement window. Started up the contest and
realized that Wsjt-x does not provide DUPE info. Took 90 minutes off at the
beginning of the contest to set up N1MM as a server for Dupes. Maybe I got VUCC,
if every one reports the data to LOTW. My first contest on 6 meters using my
call. My Yaesu 991A and Elecraft KPA1500 in a word, worked Flawlessly. My son
gave me breaks for lunch and we made it a casual op event. Just great to have my
son contest with me. His wife and kids spent the evening with us playing and his
oldest daughter is learning Morse Code. Neither of us care much for FT8, but we
had fun. See you next year maybe