[3830] WPX CW ON6NL SO(A)AB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, anton6nl@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ON6NL SO(A)AB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 13:28:13 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SO(A)AB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Kinrooi

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Target was 2000 QSOs so neglected the low bands and did not hunt miltipliers.
This is against my nature just like calling CQ. Never the less I had great fun
because generally I got response on my CQs. Even some DX when Sunday evening
within 5 minutes KL7, KH6 and AH2 came back for me, Why don't they do that in a
CQWW ;-)
10 and 15 were like 5 years ago. Not much DX but great activity.
So very satisfied with this one. Only drawback was that my local friends worked
fantastic DX on 6 meters during this weekend.
Rig: IC7610 + ACOM1000 on 700W
Ant: 40 year old KT34 at 18 meters , 80/160 loaded inv-Vee, 40 m inv-Vee