[3830] WPX CW VE3YT SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VE3YT SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 01:58:00 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VE3YT
Operator(s): VE3YT
Station: VE3YT

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 28
Radios: SO2R

  160:    9
   10:    8

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

That was fun.  I decided to try Low Power assisted, in solidarity with two
newish hams in our club who are just getting started with cw, and was very
pleasantly surprised by how loud I felt calling DX.  Probably a mixture of
pretty good conditions and generally very good cw operators.  It was impressive
how EU and other DX ops got my call and NR on Sunday afternoon despite the QSB.

Only did about 28 hours, but enjoyed every one of them.  Still need to work on
BIC beyond 24 hours. Thanks for making this such a fun event.
73, Vic VE3YT