[3830] WPX CW VK2PN SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk2pn@bigpond.net.au
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VK2PN SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 01:45:53 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VK2PN
Operator(s): VK2PN
Station: VK2PN

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: HOME

  160:    0
   80:    3
   10:    0

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were better than expected. US and EU signals were huge when the bands
opened.  Managed few very pleasing runs.
Unfortunately "Murphy" had his day.  My radio failed on Sunday
afternoon.  Lost time putting my portable rig in the service.  Later on had
computer (Windows) problem.
However the result is quite OK considering the circumstances.
Thank you all who called.
73
Patrick VK2PN