[3830] FlQP K8TE SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8te.bill.mader@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K8TE SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 22:02:18 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2020

Call: K8TE
Operator(s): K8TE
Station: K8TE

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: Rio Rancho NM

   40:   49      6
   20:   98     48
--------------------
Total:  147     54  CW Mults = 36  Ph Mults = 27  Total Score = 20,286

Club: Albuquerque DX Assn

Comments:

This was much better than some previous QSO parties this year!  Thanks to the
many FL ops who made this possible.  And the idea of having a group of ops
control other stations in different counties was a great innovation!  Perhaps we
can do the same in NM next year?

Thanks to all for copying through what often were good size pileups!  While not
engaged for the entire event, I spent enough time at the keyboard to make it fun
and worthwhile.  Too bad we couldn't have all counties active as many.  Thanks
for a fun time!  73, Bill, K8TE