[3830] CQMM DX K7JQ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, radiok7jq@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX K7JQ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 21:15:29 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2020

Call: K7JQ
Operator(s): K7JQ
Station: K7JQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 11:25
Radios: SO2R

   80:    4      0
   40:   65      2
   20:  234     10
   15:    7      5
   10:
----------------------
Total:  310     17  Countries = 44  Total Score = 55,320

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Almost missed out on this contest (overlooked it on the AOCC Monday list), but
received an email Saturday morning from the sponsor reminding me. Surprisingly
good participation. SO2R operation was very limited due to 15 and 80M poor
conditions here. Unfortunately, Murphy visited me on Sunday morning for the
first time in many years...my amp went down. Low power for the short time I
worked on Sunday. Fun contest though, and thanks for the Q's.
2- IC-7300's; Acom 1500 (Saturday); 2- Tarheel screwdriver antennas.

73 and be safe,
Bob K7JQ