[3830] GaQP AA5JF M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, amgoss05@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP AA5JF M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 11:57:11 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2020

Call: AA5JF
Operator(s): AA5JF KO4BUR
Station: AA5JF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GA

  160:    9      1
   80:   93     61
   40:  222    221
   20:   31     32
--------------------
Total:  354    315  CW Mults = 47  Ph Mults = 47  Total Score = 161,116

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

* Score includes 7 bonus stations

Operated with M/S with my oldest son KO4BUR who just got his license, and this
was his first experience with a contest. He made 98% of the phone QSOs. Very fun
to share this. Having OM2VL call him on 20, and then me explaining where that
was, was the highlight. Lots of fun overall, although we never had much luck
getting much going on 20M, either phone or CW. 40M just kept giving, where in
the last 20 minutes, two West Coast multipliers called me on CW. I'm new to this
contest, but was really impressed with the participation -- thank you everyone
for sharing part of your weekend with us in Georgia.