[3830] Poisson AP1RIL Epic QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Poisson AP1RIL Epic QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 16:30:06 +0000
                    Poisson d'Avril Contest - 2020

Call: AP1RIL
Operator(s): AP1RIL
Station: AP1RIL

Class: Epic QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

Thanks to my friend AP1RIL for letting me remote into his station for this one.
Unfortunately we couldn't configure the audio link, so I just gave a report and
the serial 001 to callsigns in the master database. I only gave reports to Zone
23 stations to give others a crack at the trophy too. I hope the log checkers
will forgive me for making up the received serial numbers (like they usually
do).
Thanks for going through the trouble of organizing this wonderful jamboree!