[3830] WPX SSB KE0OR SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dan@droyer.org
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KE0OR SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 16:23:16 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KE0OR
Operator(s): KE0OR
Station: KE0OR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Bloomington, MN

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

All contacts were made using a dual band 20/40 meter inverted V at approximately
40 feet.  These bands were very crowded with numerous high power pileups.  It
was very difficult to get through these with 100 watts but sometimes patience
paid off.  Europe provided several good openings.

A 6 Band Hex Beam has been recently assembled and given a preliminary checkout
about 6 feet off the ground.  It appears to be functioning as expected.  I look
forward to getting it on my rotor and given some height.