[3830] CWopsT W2NRA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W2NRA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 14:54:47 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 11

Call: W2NRA
Operator(s): W2NRA
Station: W2NRA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 0:35

Total:  41  Mults = 40  Total Score = 1,640

My goal in this slow speed CWT was to work as many CWA students as possible.
Unfortunatly the injuries from my bicycling accident last week were more severe
than I though.  Besides the road rash, my pelvis was broken in 2 places (I this
found out yesterday).  That makes sitting at my radio station uncomfortable. I
did take a couple of breaks for this reason.

To find CWA students I figured I'd have to RUN on the lower portions of the
bands. Unfortunately I only worked one. Fortunately it was a YL.

I did make a couple of mistakes.
To SM5IMO (I think it was you) and a couple of other CWOPS, my apologies, I
couldn't copy you because you were out of my passband, filtered at 400Hz. When I
use the Spectrum Display option in N1MM Logger+, I cannot change the band width
setting and, since I was set up for SO2V, I cannot use the RIT either when
working station on VFO B. Not a problem when you mostly S&P.

I also lost a couple other calls because KG5VK was so strong, 20+KHz wide on my
Spectrum at my QTH.

I'm sure I made other mistakes but my memory isn't to good either.

Thanks for the Qs.  73, Art W2NRA #1955