[3830] ARRLDX CW LY7Z(@LY7Z/LY9Y) SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW LY7Z(@LY7Z/LY9Y) SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 07:22:07 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: LY7Z
Operator(s): LY7Z
Station: LY7Z/LY9Y

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: KO15KX

  160:  338    50
   80:   77    15
   40:   18     3
   20:    5     2
   15:   28    14
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  338    50  Total Score = 50,700

Club: BALTIC CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Average good propagation into North America during ARRL CW this year.
West Coast stations were loud enough, but I was not lucky with CA.
NO6T loud and clear signal Sunday morning around 06:30z dis not hear me and
other EU station called. Only OK5Z was lucky to make QSO.
7 WA QSO's in the log, 2 AZ and OR, 1 with UT, WY, MT and one VE6.
Missed ND, SD, NE from 0 call area, and plenty of VE's. Glad to contact KE3X
from DC. VY2ZM Jeff super loud.
TNX QSO's
QSL via clublog OQRS and LOTW

cu in WW SSB 160m