[3830] ARRLDX CW KB0EO SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb0eo@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KB0EO SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 23:32:03 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Minnesota

  160:   11    11
   80:   54    39
   40:  216    74
   20:  250    76
   15:   39    26
Total:  570   226  Total Score = 386,460

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I spent a little more time on the bands than I planned - the conditions were as
good as they have been in a while. 160 m was light compared to the previous
contests, but 80, 40, and 20 were hopping. I logged a couple of EU and JA
stations on 80 that were S9+10. 20 m and 40 m were the workhorse bands -
outstanding propagation in all directions. Saturday afternoon on 20 meters, the
band was open to the entire world - my rotor got a big workout spinning around -
everything was loud: JA, EU, VK, SA, AF - lots of fun.

I had no objectives in this contest other than to get on and continue to hone
the new QTH setup. I just can't put in a full-time effort due to other
conflicting activities....maybe some day. I mixed it up between S&P and
running and tried to put in a decent effort on all the bands. I generally hit
the sack by 10:00 pm...unfortunately, 80 m was howling loud...oh, well...

73,

Dan - KB0EO
Kilkenny, MN