[3830] MnQP WB0TEV Single Op Phone HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP WB0TEV Single Op Phone HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2020 00:26:18 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2020

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: Single Op Phone HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 9:47

  160:                0
   80:               35
   40:               56
   20:               38
   15:                0
   10:                0
-------------------------
Total:      0       129  Mults = 47  Total Score = 12,126

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

UGH.  Propagation from Texas left a lot to be desired, but had a pretty good run
in the 2300Z hour on 80m.  All the rest was Search and Pounce.  Only about 2/3
the score from last year. With my beam currently stuck to the NE, it could have
been worse. Look for me as V31VP next weekend in the WPX RTTY test.

Victor WB0TEV