[3830] CQ160 CW OL5Y Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, OL5Y@mastrant.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW OL5Y Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 09:25:27 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: OL5Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BKO

Total:  QSOs = 635  State/Prov = 13  Countries = 52  Total Score = 211,445

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

I did not have a time and energy to participate in this contest seriously but
will definitely plan it for the next year. It was lot of fun during my 11 hours
of operation - full top band filled by stations. It took me about one hour to
tune and check through all band... The CONDX during Saturday nigh was strange to
me - I heard and made stations in "central" US (including AZ, IA, IL,
...) but not east coast at all. Even K1DG from ME was very weak here, never
heard K3LR, K1LZ, VO2, ... Anyway: there are huge differences in listening
capability of stations. Some of top guns heard me on the first try (even they
wer weak here) and some never - they were just CQing again and again...
Dark side of this contest for me is enormous power-cheating and
remote-RX-cheating. But I belive the committee is working hard to catch them.
Very positive for me is also fact that more and more guys who were tollerant to
this phenomen started despising those cheating "HAMs".
Thank you all for calling me or answering my call!
73! Martin

RIG: SunSDR MB1, microHAM MK2R+
ANT: Inv. V for 40/80/160m @ 19m (63 ft.), shunt-fed tower 25m with Quad on the
top