[3830] NAQP SSB AE1P Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB AE1P Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 06:10:40 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: AE1P
Operator(s): AE1P
Station: AE1P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH

  160:    0
   80:   62    27
   40:   43    19
   20:  174    32
   15:    0
   10:    0
-------------------
Total:  279    78  Total Score = 21,762

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Really tough to get a good score without a decent 40/80/160 antenna...
and starting late I missed anything on 15m
although VT & ME never heard me calling them..
Some hi points were having AL7I/m call from his truck
in Alaska...nice!
Then having NR0R call from MO with 100mw!!
For the very limited time,can't complain about the q's...
73 from NH
Neil, AE1P