[3830] ARRL 10 K4MM SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dxer@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K4MM SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 16:47:30 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: K4MM
Operator(s): K4MM
Station: K4MM

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: SFL

   CW:  116    32
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  116    32  Total Score = 14,848

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

My A4s is stuck south. Guess the old rotor finally went belly up. Had to use the
160M Inverted "L". My old standby antenna. My conditions on Saturday
were fair to poor. Sunday was a complete washout. Worked what I could with what
I had. Only DX here was Caribe and Central Am. (only a couple on scatter), Some
S.A. TE I guess.  Thanks to those who worked me

RIG: FT-950
AMP:HL-1.5KFX 700W to antenna.  Tuner: Dentron MT-2000A
Ant: 160M Inverted "L"

Hope to see y'all in the next DX contest. 73 Tom Colyard K4MM EL97tg