[3830] ARRL 10 K4WI SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4wi@k4wi.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K4WI SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 13:11:49 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: AL

   CW:  139    38
  SSB:   81    22
-------------------
Total:  220    60  Total Score = 43,080

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

This one will go down as my worst 10 mtr contest ever. Not sure what was going
on but 3 weeks earlier in CQWW CW worked 33 Dx with basically the same solar
numbers... this week end STRUGGLED just to get 5! Most qso's were MS... I
dis-like MS just about as much as I don't like FT8. Left a lot of contacts on
the table as they would fade out before I could get their exchange and I am sure
that also happened to me on the other end as well. VE7CC site went down Sunday
morning but didn't much matter as spots didn't much matter anyway. Alabama well
represented again this week end with 12 making it into my log! Thanks for all
the qso's! 73's Cort K4WI