[3830] ARRL 160 NE8P Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8vms@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NE8P Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 00:40:16 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: NE8P
Operator(s): NE8P
Station: NE8P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 12:20

Total:  QSOs = 456  Sections = 68  Countries = 25  Total Score = 92,628

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Threw a large inductor on the base of my 48 foot tall 80m vertical and gave it a
whirl.  Severe power line related EMI showed up a few days before the contest,
and it plagued me throughout.  So I apologize to those I couldn't copy or to
whom I asked for repeats.

I've only participated in this contest once before, and that was in Michigan.
Made more contacts there, but worked more DX here in Florida.  Western part of
NA seems much more accessible from MI.

TS-590SG, AL-82, 48' vertical with large inductor at the base