[3830] CQWW CW N7ZG SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N7ZG SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 04:42:17 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N7ZG
Operator(s): N7ZG
Station: N7ZG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Washington
Operating Time (hrs): 45.3

  160:   70    12       33
   80:  105    27       44
   40:  430    36       86
   20:  421    31       77
   15:   32    13       27
   10:    4     3        3
------------------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

You know you are at the bottom of the solar cycle when your 160M counts beat
15M.  Feels like 20M never fully opened to EU.  Specially the second day.

I enjoy the low bands but an even small disturbance in the geomagnetic indices
reduce the prop there.   A index was around 11 the for the entire contest.  Even
so 80M was fun even without zone 15.   I did manage 1 zone 14 contact along with
a few zone 28 Q along with a call in from JT1CS for zone 23.  Heard JT5DX in
there loud but he didn't have ears.  Fun to work 3B8M for zone 39 on both 20M
and 40M.

15M sounded more like 10M.   Speaking of 10M there was an effort by a few SA
stations to work some 10 and I managed to put PS2T, PY2EX and CE2LR in the log.

New beverages are up so I'm hoping to get my 160M in the ARRL 160 in a few
weeks.

73, Guy N7ZG