[3830] CQWW CW N2MM SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N2MM@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2MM SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 18:09:14 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N2MM
Operator(s): N2MM
Station: N2MM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: New Jersey

  160:   61    16       56
   80:  249    21      103
   40:  496    32      131
   20: 1169    32      141
   15:  163    23       75
   10:   40    14       26
------------------------------
Total: 2180    14       26  Total Score = 4,162,624

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

It took quite an effort to put the station back after having my entire basement
gutted from a septic line split in July. Most of the walls are partially gone,
all of my operating positions are gone, and all of the doors are gone. The only
thing left was the electrical system...fortunately. I fought my way through
antennas that didn't rotate, an amplifier that wouldn't key, and stuff that
became extraneous.

>From the totals, it became obvious that 160m ,80m, and 40m need attention this
summer. While the final score was an all time high, the capabilities of the
station are about 1 meg below what it should be....

Thanks for all the QSO's