[3830] CQWW CW YU7U SO(A)SB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW YU7U SO(A)SB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 07:50:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: YU7U
Operator(s): YU7U
Station: YU7U

Class: SO(A)SB40 HP
QTH: Batrovci

   40: 1402    39      146
------------------------------
Total: 1402    39       46  Total Score = 460,460

12 hours of operation. Amazing propagation on 7 mhz. Congrats to my friend 4o4a
for unbelievable score from 4o3a. Also, sn3a with great ears and big signal.

Setup: IC 7300 (after two year finally adjust correctly filters for cw:-))).
OM 2000+ amplifier, 3 ele full size yagi 29 m high on rotary tower, begali
paddle and N1MM logger with fantastic scope screen with ic7300.

Best moments in the contest: h40tt and xv9xv answering to my cq call.
Fantastic activity from Africa, zd7w big signal.More than 30 west coast SP in
the log.
w7wa answering on my cq via the LP but somewhere thru north pole?!
wh7h qso and pile of nice mults. Thank you guys!

Easy way with n1mm and ic7300 scope to find a nice clear run freq!

Worst moments: electric power failure for 1 hour (sorry 9a5y just in the middle
of our qso) Fire in the shack and smoke for one hour:-(

QSLL LOTW.

73, Brane yu7u