[3830] CQWW CW N4ZR SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N4ZR SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 00:21:58 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N4ZR
Operator(s): N4ZR
Station: N4ZR

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 22.75

  160:   16     8       14
   80:  106    13       62
   40:  336    24      105
   20:  731    30      128
   15:  156    21       86
   10:    5     4        5
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Wow - where to start?  Began the weekend determined just to have fun.  Was in
bed by 10 PM both nights, and didn't resume until 7 AM.  Easily the best score
from this modest station, which seemed to work very well.  I will defer to those
who know more about propagation than I've managed to acquire in 64 years of
contesting, except to note that Saturday seemed better than Sunday, especially
on 10 and 15.  What a pleasant surprise they were!

K3 - KPA-1500
C3E at 50 feet on an AB-577
Full-wave parasitic sloper for 40, pointed at Europe
Carolina Windom (40 and 80)
!60M Inverted L with 4 (!) on-ground radials and no RX antenna.