[3830] CQWW CW WA4PGM SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WA4PGM SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2019 22:50:20 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: WA4PGM
Operator(s): WA4PGM
Station: WA4PGM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: VA

  160:
   80:   34    13       28
   40:  215    28      104
   20:  359    27      121
   15:  103    21       67
   10:    9     7        9
------------------------------

Well to say I would put in 20 hours on Friday wasn't in the plan but finding
out I was off Saturday sure changed things. I don't usually operate HP but this
was a lot of fun and 99% S&P, well you know click and call rather.

No antenna for 160 at the moment. Thought I blew the balun on 80 but found water
in it. So replaced it but still having issues with the antenna. Unfortunately
yagi still stuck on Europe. Certainly hurt the score especially when SA and
other parts of the world are needed mults.

But what the heck had a great time and looking forward to the contest 2019/2020
season!! Hope everyone had fun and safe travels home.
73 Kyle