[3830] WAE RTTY W0LSD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W0LSD M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 17:54:25 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD W0DC W0BV
Station: W0LSD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO

   80:   80   80     0    92
   40:  324  324   187   228
   20:  463  463   795   176
   15:   56   56    20    80
   10:    1    1     0     2
------------------------------
Total:  924  924  1002   578  Total Score = 1,113,228

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Conditions were better than expected. 15 was really up and down with QSB.
Monitored 10 but no activity. Thanks to all those who sent/received QTCs as it
is a challenge out west with marginal signals. Our goal was 1 million points and
1000 QTCs, which we made at the very end, thanks to some DL hams who we
struggled with passing QTCs in the late afternoon, local time on 40 meters.