[3830] NA Sprint SSB N7MZW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N7MZW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 05:11:11 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - November

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cheyenne,WY.
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   8      .5 h
   40:  64    3.25 h
   20:   9      .5 h
---------------------
Total:  81     Mults = 29  Total Score = 2,349

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

[log removed from comments]

START-OF-LOG: 3.0
CREATED-BY: N3FJP's NA SSB Sprint Contest Log 2.0
CONTEST: NA-SPRINT-SSB
CALLSIGN: N7MZW
ARRL-SECTION: WY.
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP
CATEGORY-STATION: FIXED
CATEGORY-TRANSMITTER: ONE
CATEGORY-POWER: LOW
CATEGORY-ASSISTED: NON-ASSISTED
CATEGORY-BAND: ALL
CATEGORY-MODE: SSB
CATEGORY-TIME: 4-HOURS
CATEGORY-OVERLAY: TB-WIRES
CLUB: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado
CLAIMED-SCORE: 2349
OPERATORS: N7MZW
NAME: Chuck Williams
ADDRESS: 3601 Dillon Ave Apt B
ADDRESS-CITY: Cheyenne
ADDRESS-STATE-PROVINCE: WY
ADDRESS-POSTALCODE: 82001
ADDRESS-COUNTRY:
EMAIL: n7mzw1@gmail.com
SOAPBOX: Icom 7300,Heil Pro Micro Headset,and a ZS6BKW Flattop up 50 feet
running N-S at 6,053 feet elevation from DN-71 in Laramie County. 80 Meters was
noisy,20 was slim pickens,and as always 40 was crowded.Unable to complete
several QSO's due to QRM,and could not get the frequency back that I had just
inherited  on those occasions. Not sure how that will affect my score. Always a
short 4 hour nail biter event, but I think I was not heard while CQing in this
SPRINT. as compared to other SPRINT attempts. Nice to work fellow "Gold
Miner" team members K0UK, and W0ETT.I hope that band conditions improve
before the SSB Sweepstakes! Thanks to all that worked me.

END-OF-LOG: