[3830] SS CW K6ZH SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6ZH SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 05:23:40 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K6ZH
Operator(s): K6ZH
Station: K6ZH

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I only had limited time this year.  My birthday was on Saturday, and we went out
for dinner and a live show (comedian Lewis Black) that evening.  Nonetheless I
got a sweep!  Last sections were PR and MB (VE4VT called me!!).  I must admit
doing "unlimited" is almost like cheating.  And once rare sections get
spotted, e.g. VE4, "all heck breaks loose" and the poor guy at the
other end gets hammered.