[3830] SS CW W8FN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W8FN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 21:44:19 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

   15:    3

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

This one sure isn't one for the record books, except it will be the last entry
for me from North Texas. Look for me from North Carolina next year.

As has been proven recently, a combination of bad conditions and bad antennas
makes for low scores. I don't think I've ever worked harder for just 700 QSOs.
With the exception of the first two hour, I was never able to establish a run,
so I spent lots and lots of time S&P, with results as expected.

It's also a big disappointment that while I got all the hard sections, I missed
a sweep by not finding NL and QC. Very strange.

Thanks to the ops who worked so hard to pull out my puny signal on 80. Hope to
see everybody from 4 land next year, with at least a set of reasonably high
dipoles.

73...
Randy, W8FN