[3830] CQWW SSB HG3N(HA3LN) SO(A)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB HG3N(HA3LN) SO(A)SB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 07:51:53 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: HG3N
Operator(s): HA3LN
Station: HA3LN

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: EEU

   20: 2476    37      146
------------------------------
Total: 2476    37      146  Total Score = 802,272

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

...ppl. say that ice-hockey is a tough manly sport...
...guess this is valid for our SSB, isn't it?

The far most difficult contest recently.

I got flu on Thursday and don't know how I could manage but I bit my own
tongue with the pre-contest snack. Every CQ was literally painful.
But to add the real jackpot the DVK got RFI and had to drop it just before
the start. Considering these 3 factors above this contest was a big fun. :-)

- had very crowded band with killing QRM
- on Sat there were quite a big activity from NA but the sigs were just above
  the noise floor. Had to really make timing to dig the calls out when the
  neighbor TX pauses and I could hear the callers.
  I do apology for the bunch of repetition requests/guessing's. Thanks for the
  perseverance only couple of stns "dropped me".
- Sun was significantly better there were even strong DXs as well
- z29 been never heard and had no momentum for z1/z31. It was quite frustrating
  to see the spots of KL or KH6 but not able to hear a whisper
- thanks for the cqcontest competition.
  I would recommend to introduce a hardcoded max interval period 'coz it was
  less fun if the big players posted their scores very rarely

All in all I would start it over from tomorrow again.

Thanks for the calls.

73!
Csaba  HA3LN / HG3N
http://ha3ln.hu/