[3830] CaQP N7MZW SO(A)Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP N7MZW SO(A)Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2019 22:52:32 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2019

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SO(A)Fixed LP
QTH: Cheyenne,WY.
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

  160:   0       0
   80:   0      12
   40:   0     166
   20:   0     105
   15:   0       0
   10:   0       0
    6:   0       0
    2:   0       0
--------------------
Total:   0     283  Mults = 54  Total Score = 30,564

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

SOAPBOX: Icom IC-7300 with 100 watt output,Heil Pro Micro Headset on VOX, and
modified ZS6BKY flat-top up 50 feet,running N-S at 6,053 feet elevation from
D71od in Laramie County,WY. I always love doing the CQP,but this year was a real
slog,with frequent QSB,book end QRM at times,and way too many NON-CA drive-by
Ops who heard me calling CQ California only,and yet still interrupted me for a
WY contact.I was down 5 Q's from last year when I broke a SOLP/Assisted SSB all
time record for Wyoming.Could not find the Alpine,Fresno,Glenn,or Madera county
multipliers this time around. Most Ops were competent with the simple
exchange,but I had the usual suspects saying "Please Copy",and
repeating the exchange that I had just given them back to me before proving
their exchange. Tough to have any decent rate with those Freshman Antics for
sure.Thanks for the contacts. I worked a few of you on 20,40, and 80,but
"No Joy" on 10 or 15 Meters this year for my Apartment QTH,one wire
antenna station! Another "100 Watts and a Wire" lost weekend
adventure, is in the books. 73, from November Seven Many Zebras Walking