[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 16:26:35 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 28

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois

Total:  145  Mults = 142  Total Score = 20,590

As expected the 40 meter SteppIR did not resonate.  They don't really bother to
return phone calls, or offer meaningful troubleshooting ideas.  I've spent
hundreds of dollars replacing things that did not fix the problem.  So I used
the inverted vee at 35 feet.  Only a few times did multiple guys call in at
once, but the rate was pretty good anyway. However, there were quite a few times
with only 2 a minute.

There were lots of guys on who previously were not too active, so it was a treat
to work them.  S&P a bit early, then went to 20 at 1350Z.  Worked a few weak
Europeans and some strong USA, but there was not much activity so lucked out and
timed things about right.\

Right after CWT I worked on the 3 el 20 that will be side mounted to the SE.
I wanted to get something accomplished before I got distracted.  Now headed to
the garage to keep working on the 4 square for 80.