[3830] KsQP W0A(K0WA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0wa@swbell.net
Subject: [3830] KsQP W0A(K0WA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 20:13:46 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2019

Call: W0A
Operator(s): K0WA
Station: K0WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 11:08

   80:    6      0      0
   40:  103    170      0
   20:  155    821      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  264    991      0  Mults = 56  Total Score = 155,344

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

We've had to accept the rotten band conditions that we have with no sunspots.
but some of this was rediculous this weekend.  Some station louder than heck and
others just a whisper above the noise floor.  Worked quite a few Europeans.  Two
South Americans station also called.

Twenty meters tends to go flat around 3 pm in the afternoon.  Forty was rather
disappointing, but it is summer time.  Thunderboomers did not help.

Missed HI, NE, and OK  Worked many RI which is quite unusual.  Alsp many WV were
on the air.  Again rather unusual.

Equipment for those who are interested...

K3 - P3 - AL82 - HF-Auto - C3E tribandre at 60 feet(pointed East for the whole
Party) - 40 and 80 meter inverted vees.

N1MM logger with a WinKeyer USB.

I enjoyed he CW also and tried to slow to 25 or less WPM to get some of the guys
who are not proficient at CW.

Hope we all did well

Lee - K0WA / W0A