[3830] CWopsT WA3AER HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thbauer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA3AER HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 20:06:12 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 14

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Maryland

Total:  59  Mults = 53  Total Score = 3,127

Hmmm, there's an unfortunate symmetry in both of today's scores. And, the
question of the afternoon: Where the heck was 40M?? This is enough to make a
grown man cry!! Many of the sigs I usually hear quite well were either barely or
not readable. SOooo, maybe this is THE bottom of Cycle 24 and we can expect only
better condx from now on? NOT holding my breath.
See ya next time, hopefully better condx.

73 es TU for the Qs
---
Ted   WA3AER