[3830] WAE CW OM8A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW OM8A M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 15:34:19 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: OM8A
Operator(s): OM2VL OM3BH OM3GI
Station: OM8A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Okoc

   80:  118    85    56
   40:  357   601    78
   20:  582  1707    85
   15:  153   156    60
   10:   17     0    17
-------------------------
Total: 1227  2549   782  Total Score = 2,952,050

After long time the first operation in M/S from our location. After years of
using WinTest we tried N1MM +. During the contest, we made several mistakes that
were caused by our ignorance of N1MM +. For this reason, we have lost several
QTCs:-((. But we are learning and it will be better  in the  future.I hope.
Laci OM2VL had to go home on Sunday morning because of family duties, so we
finished the contest with OM3GI.
Thank you everyone who called us and gave QTC.
CU in SSB leg as CT9ABP

73 Rasto OM3BH/CT9ABP