[3830] NAQP CW WN4AFP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WN4AFP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2019 13:51:00 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 6.75

   80:   52    22
   40:   69    24
   20:   81    33
   15:    2     1
Total:  204    80  Total Score = 16,320

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: SFCG #1

Comments:

I was proud to represent the Swamp Fox Contest Group (the only South Carolina
only contest club) on Team 1 with other Foxes N4IQ, N4XL, NI7R and K7OM. I used
my IC-751 at 80w with my multi-band "helicopter" dipole at 10ft AND a
G5RV at 15ft. My 40m dipole came down a week before the contest due to heavy
winds, so Saturday morning I put up my old G5RV, which worked very well on 20m.
I'm typically not critical about band conditions, but many times I called
stations that were S30 without reply. That was a bit odd. I was thrilled with
how well I did on 20m for a change. Operated 99% in S&P mode.

Average rate 30.6 QSOs/h
14 120Q/h one minute rates.
Best QSO Rate for 10 minutes period 66 QSOs/hour at 2019-08-03 20:08:00
Best QSO Rate for 30 minutes period 46 QSOs/hour at 2019-08-03 18:52:00
Best QSO Rate for 60 minutes period 44 QSOs/hour at 2019-08-03 20:55:00

Congrats to Bill, N4IQ for being our Top Fox in this contest with a claimed
score of 105,780!

73s Dave WN4AFP

GO SWAMP FOX CONTEST GROUP
If you located in South Carolina, please join the Swamp Fox Contest Group by
visiting our website at https://www.swampfoxcontestgroup.com/