[3830] NAQP RTTY WN6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WN6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 22:11:26 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:35

   80:   29     9
   40:  125    37
   20:  134    37
   15:   22    11
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  310    94  Total Score = 29,140

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Think my rig was getting overheated near the end of the contest so I had to pull
the plug about 25 minutes from the end after three reboots.

SSN was listed as a double digit minus number for most of this contest. Very
noisy conditions and most signals out of my area had quite a lot of flutter and
there seemed to be a continuous need both ways for repeats.

The score was about what I expected after seeing 15m close (do to lack of
interes) by stations east of me.

Thanks to all who made the effort to stick this out.

Paul, WN6K
SO1R

p.s.  Read some of the articles in this month's QST