[3830] NAQP RTTY W4PK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4pk@w4pk.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W4PK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 20:45:33 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:09
Radios: SO2R

   80:   29    18
   40:   94    31
   20:  129    34
   15:  111    34
   10:   77    25
-------------------
Total:  440   142  Total Score = 62,480

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

A pleasant surprise was 10M being open!  And another pleasant surprise was my
home-made radio control equipment and N1MM+ both worked flawlessly for a
change!

I have been suffering with a sciatic nerve problem in my right hip lately and I
had to give up after a little over 6 hours of operating.

Most of my contacts were made by running (using SO2R) and I do thank you all for
giving me a contact!  But several times while running I would eventually
experience interference from packet stations.  This occurred both on 20M and 80M
and they would just keep on trying until they were successful... Oh well.

73, Sam W4PK