[3830] ARRL June VHF AJ6T SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF AJ6T SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 02:55:00 +0000

    50  USB     74      74   40   1.0
   144  CW       1       1    0   1.0
   144  FT8     16      16   13   1.0
   144  USB      4       4    1   1.0
   420  FT8      4       8    4   2.0
   420  USB      3       6    2   2.0
 Total         160     167   78   1.0
Score: 13,026

Once again time ran out on my contest preparation, but at least new Yagis for 6,
2 and 70 cm got mounted on my low pole (really need a tower!) with mast-mount
preamps on 2 and 432.  My SO2R setup was not smooth, and that cut down on
efficient operation.  I was pleased to work out to over 350 miles on 2m FT8 with
just 50 watts.  The 6m E-skip on Saturday was very strong from Alabama toward
New England, but erratic to the west.  I did hear one station in Minnesota on 2m
E-skip but he disappeared before I could call him. I ran two separate WSJT-X
instances (one dedicated to the 6m radio and the other dedicated to the 144/432
rig) and the automatic logging to N1MM+ went smoothly. I had fun in the 3-Band
category, but my final score was disappointing.