[3830] CWopsT K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 14:20:52 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 5

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA/USA

Total:  92  Mults = 84  Total Score = 7,728

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Amplifier out of service at the moment, so operated low power.  Naturally had to
work harder and call more times than usual.  40M seemed weak to the west coast,
but OK elsewhere and skip was generally short enough for me to work close by
stations.  But at about 1330Z, all of a sudden, the New England and Canadian
stations dropped down to ESP levels.  20M was pretty good, but again I missed my
amp.  Only DX heard was IK0YVV and Marco couldn't hear me.  Thanks for all QSOs.
 Hope to work a lot of you in ARRL VHF Contest this weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.