[3830] WPX CW OM7M M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lubomirmartiska@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OM7M M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 12:52:08 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): LY3X OK2BFN OM2KI OM3PA OM5RM OM5RW OM5ZW
Station: OM7M

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Slovakia

   40: 1925
   20: 2528
   15: 1132

Club: Low Bands Contest Club

Comments:

WPX is over but memories remains. Last week I was in south Spain go with my XYL
in Erasmus. I arrived in Friday and at the last moment prepared setup (2
operation slots) for M/2 operation.In the meantime Tomas LY3X wrote me an email
if could come and help during the contest. I replied him directly to come and
join our team. No inband this time. Propagation was unusual for nowadays sunspot
cycle. 10 was open to EU and on 15 we have worked couple of US (134). 20&40
was in a good shape as usual. M/2 this time was the hard choice of where to
QSY.
Rest of the team was watching IIHF ice hockey championship. Great job
SUOMI..:-)

Anyway we had a great sunny(finally) weekend. Thanks Tomas/LY3X to come and join
our team.Thanks also Milan,Om2KI and Tom,OK2BFN to come and accomplished such a
nice score. 1,5M behind the EU record is not bad for such a propagation but we
reached second best score ever in EU. Congrats to other M/2 competitors
SP8R(Les..good job)
BTW: LZ5R promised to claim M/2 in CW leg. Guys why you made up your mind for
M/S again? Perhaps you did not cry?..:-)

Some stats below:
                         160     80     40      20      15      10      All
NA      North America     0      89     591     866     134     2       1682
SA      South America     0       0      6      17      39      16      78

EU      Europe           102     558    1117    1232    887     373     4269
AF      Africa           1       4      11      12      10      4       42

AS      Asia             3       26     187     389     81      17      703

OC      Oceania          0       2      25      36      12      0       75

Lubo,OM5ZW on behalf of OM7M team