[3830] 7QP K7BTW M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP K7BTW M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 May 2019 21:13:35 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2019

Call: K7BTW
Operator(s): K7BTW K7VAP N9ADG
Station: K7BTW

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Rainier, WA

  160:   23
   80:  135     79
   40:  341    274
   20:  293    247
   15:   48      1
   10:    4
----------------------------
Total:  844    601      0  Mults = 62  Total Score = 231,322

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Always a fun contest with lots of activity.  The solar flare that produced a
radio brown out over the Pacific Saturday afternoon slowed things down a bit for
a couple of hours but then conditions improved again. Our score is down a little
from last year because of a shortage of ops.  One cancelled out and another had
to leave early due to other commitments. For the final 10 hours k7vap and I had
to try to keep both radios going by ourselves.  So, there were times when only
one station was on the air as we each needed to take "power naps."
The up side was that we didn't have to share the pizza with anyone else.

Thanks to Val and Brian for showing up Friday evening and getting up early to
start things off while I slept in.  Also, thanks to Brian for setting up the 2nd
station.

Dick, k7btw