[3830] WPX SSB N7GP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N7GP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 02:35:41 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N7GP
Station: N7GP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: arizona
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:    3

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Finally had a weekend with nothing scheduled, so I was able to put in a  full
effort.
Also have finally got the shack almost put back together, so had most of my gear
set back up,,and ready to use..
had a great run into JA Early Sunday morning for about 2 hours on 40 so that was
a BIG plus,, lots of WPX in JA.
Also had a nice NA run for a few hours on 20 late Saturday afternoon  which was
good as well as a good NA run Saturday night on 40.
All in All ,, conditions were not that great for me on 80 and  especially 15..
I searched on Vain for Pres N6SS/Du6 on 40 but never ran across him,, and W7ZR's
crew on 15 late Sunday afternoon.. I heard them Q5 for the 5 mins I spent
calling them  but could never raise their attention..I did get them on 40 and
20,
Also Thanks to all the Outlaws that tracked me down and gave me points!
Go Outlaws!!
Tom
N7GP
ex WA8WZG