[3830] ARRLDX SSB W7RM(@K2PO) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@conwellpdx.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W7RM(@K2PO) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 17:22:33 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: W7RM
Operator(s): K2PO WZ8T
Station: K2PO

Class: M/S HP
Cabrillo Category: Multi-Single All-Band HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 25:15

  160:   17    13
   80:   53    33
   40:  312    52
   20:  454    84
   15:   54    23
Total:  890   205  Total Score = 525,210

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Well on the bright side, this year's score tops last year's score.  However, it
took longer to do it.  And more ops.  (Tks to Dave, WZ8T, for covering the first
night.)

Condx over the pole were abysmal from this corner of the country.  No Europeans
worked on 40m either evening.  In contrast, last year we worked 32 Europeans
over the pole on 40m, and 5 on 80m.  (A consolation was having two South African
stations call in, long path, on 40m at dawn.)

We did better on 80 and 160, overall - increasing QSO and multiplier counts on
each band.

I pulled the plug Sunday at 7:05 am local time due to other commitments.

'Hoping for better condx in WPX SSB!

73,

/Bill, K2PO